Blurred Lines by Breena Wilde
Hooking has four important rules.
1. Cash only.
2. Use protection.
3. Carry mace.
4. Don’t fall in love.
Twenty-year-old Cadence is a prostitute and she lives by the rules. They keep her alive, and they keep her heart protected. But when she agrees to take one last job to get out from under her pimp, she discovers some of the rules might be worth breaking.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Erotic New Adult
Rating – NC-17
More details about the author
- Coming of Age
- Contemporary Fiction
- Contemporary Romance
- Courtroom Drama
- Dark Fantasy
- Literary Fiction
- Literary Romance
- New Adult
- New Adult
- Romantic Comedy
- Short Story
- Speculative Fiction
- Suspense Thriller
- Time Travel
- Women's Fiction
- Writing Skills
- Young Adult
- The Six Senses in a Nutshell by Jessica Bell
- Sweet Karoline by Catherine Astolfo
- Second Chance Grill (Liberty Series) by Christine Nolfi
- I, Walter by Mike Hartner
- The Iron Locket (The Risen King, Book 1) by Samantha Warren
- Show & Tell in a Nutshell by Jessica Bell
- Indiestructible: Inspiring Stories from the Publishing Jungle by Jessica Bell
- The Elf & Huntress (Volume 1) by J. L. Lawson
- Treasure Me by Christine Nolfi
- Thirty Scary Tales by Rayne Hall
- The Three Sisters by Bryan Taylor
- Malled: A Tale of Revenge by Lee Tidball
- The Sovereign Order of Monte Cristo: Newly Discovered Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Holy Ghost Writer
- Weigh Anchor (The Curious Voyages of the Anna Virginia Saga) by J. L. Lawson
- The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge by Christine Nolfi