Blurred Lines by Breena Wilde
Hooking has four important rules.
1. Cash only.
2. Use protection.
3. Carry mace.
4. Don’t fall in love.
Twenty-year-old Cadence is a prostitute and she lives by the rules. They keep her alive, and they keep her heart protected. But when she agrees to take one last job to get out from under her pimp, she discovers some of the rules might be worth breaking.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Erotic New Adult
Rating – NC-17
More details about the author
Search Me for More Books
Top Rated Products
- Some Are Sicker Than Others by Andrew Seaward
- Sleeper’s Run by Henry Mosquera
- Dissolution of Peace by Richard Flores IV
- Pain and Gain – The Untold True Story by Marc Schiller
- Straight Dope by LeRon Barton
- The Howling Heart by April Bostic
- The Call of Agon: Book One of The Children of Telm by Dean F. Wilson
- Primal by D.A. Serra
- Bad Traffick (Leine Basso Series) by DV Berkom
- The Sin of Forgiveness by Edward F. Mrkvicka, Jr.