Virtual Book Expo 2013
The 2013 Orangeberry Virtual Book Expo will be held from 1st August to 31st August 2013.
Guest ‘speakers’ will be invited to share on their own writing experiences, the challenges of the publishing industry and the future of ebooks.
Share the event on Twitter with this hashtag #OBExpo
Just like a live book expo, the event will open with readers being treated to door gifts. Each day, there will be one guest speaker and other giveaways. Questions will be held via Twitter or a separate forum . If the speaker is an author, readers can also request for a book signing.
Authors, bloggers and service providers are more than welcome to participate in this event. For authors, all genres are welcome but you will have to be specific about your rating (G, PG, PG13).
More guest Speakers will be advised at a later date.
2. Terri Giuliano Long, Award-winning & Best-selling author of In Leah’s Wake
3. Dr. Heather Manley
4. Coral Russell
5. Bette Lee Crosby
All sponsorship received from ‘booth’ sales will go towards giveaways, door gifts, advertising and site maintenance.
Need more info? Please email us: info AT orangeberrybooktours DOT com
If you have enough info, please:
1. View a sample ‘booth’ and pick your ‘booth’ size from HERE
2. Fill up the form HERE
OB1 (800 x 200) – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Banner will link to a page on the OB website where the author can place anything and everything. You can showcase a book trailer, a book excerpt, a book cover and inks to their Amazon page or website. Authors will also need to submit an author interview and a guest post which will be featured on 15 different blogs throughout the entire event. Ideal for authors with more than one book or service providers who have multiple products.
This will cost you $49.99 (that’s about $1.61 a day).
OB2 (400 x 200) – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Banner will link to a page on the OB site, which will showcase a book feature and three social media links or Amazon pages. Author will also have to submit an author interview, which will be featured on 5 different blogs throughout the entire event.
This will cost you $29.99 (that’s about $1.00 a day)
OB3 (200 x 200) – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Button will link to author’s blog / website or Amazon page. Ideal for authors and bloggers. Blog hosts who have worked with Orangeberry on a regular basis (minimum 10 tours with no late / missed posts) will automatically receive a slot.
This will cost you $19.99 (that’s about $0.65 a day)
OB4 (130 x 200) – Please submit your book cover which will link to your Amazon / Smashwords page.
This will cost you $9.99 (that’s about $0.32 a day)
Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to reject any author, blogger or service provider. As much as we advocate freedom of expression, we will not accept books / blogs that promote pornography, bestiality, incest or kiddie porn.
2. We will not take any responsibility for communications between a customer and a sponsor. Each service provider has different terms & conditions, it is your responsibility to read these before making a purchase.
3. All sponsorship received is non-refundable.
Search Me for More Books
Top Rated Products
- Some Are Sicker Than Others by Andrew Seaward
- Sleeper’s Run by Henry Mosquera
- Dissolution of Peace by Richard Flores IV
- Pain and Gain – The Untold True Story by Marc Schiller
- Straight Dope by LeRon Barton
- The Howling Heart by April Bostic
- The Call of Agon: Book One of The Children of Telm by Dean F. Wilson
- Primal by D.A. Serra
- Bad Traffick (Leine Basso Series) by DV Berkom
- The Sin of Forgiveness by Edward F. Mrkvicka, Jr.