The Orangeberry Virtual Book Expo will be held from 7th December to 16th December 2012. It is targeted at Christmas shoppers, to increase awareness for holiday releases and for authors to showcase their current novels.
Guest ‘speakers’ will be invited to share on their own writing experiences, the challenges of the publishing industry and the future of ebooks.
Share the event on Twitter with this hashtag #OBExpo
Just like a live book expo, the event will open with readers being treated to door gifts. Each day, there will be one guest speaker and other giveaways. Questions will be held via Twitter or a separate forum . If the speaker is an author, readers can also request for a book signing.
Authors, bloggers and service providers are more than welcome to participate in this event. For authors, all genres are welcome but you will have to be specific about your rating (G, PG, PG13).
Guest Speakers include
- Anthony Wessel, Founder of Digital Book Today
- Deborah Carney, Founder of Book Goodies
- Donna Brown, Founder of The Indie Exchange
- Guy Magar, Director / Writer / Producer & Author of Hollywood memoir Kiss Me Quick Before I Shoot
- Inspired Kathy, Blogger & Blog Tour Co-ordinator (& Giveaway Queen) at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
- Jim Kukral, Founder of Author Marketing Club
- Rachel Thompson, Founder of BadRedHead Media & Best-Selling Author
- Terri Giuliano Long, Best-Selling & Award Winning Author of In Leah’s Wake
and more ….
All sponsorship received from ‘booth’ sales will go towards giveaways, door gifts, advertising and site maintenance.
Need more info? Please email me, pandorapoikilos AT gmail DOT com
If you have enough info, please
1. Pick your ‘booth’ from HERE
2. Fill up the form HERE
3. Proceed to the PayPal page HERE.
OB1 – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Banner will link to a page on the OB website where the author can place anything and everything. You can showcase a book trailer, a book excerpt, a book cover and inks to their Amazon page or website. Authors will also need to submit an author interview and a guest post which will be featured on 10 different blogs throughout the entire event. Ideal for authors with more than one book or service providers who have multiple products.
This will cost you $99.99 (that’s about $9.99 a day).
OB2 – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Banner will link to a page on the OB site which will showcase a book feature and three social media links or Amazon pages. Author will also have to submit an author interview which will be featured on 3 different blogs throughout the entire event.
This will cost you $49.99 (that’s about $4.99 a day)
OB4 – You can submit the artwork yourself, or we will do it for you. Button will link to author’s blog / website or Amazon page. Ideal for authors and bloggers. Blog hosts who have worked with Orangeberry on a regular basis will automatically receive a slot.
This will cost you $29.99 (that’s about $2.99 a day)
OB3 – Please submit your book cover which will link to your Amazon / Smashwords page.
This will cost you $9.99 (that’s about $0.99 a day)
Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to reject any author, blogger or service provider. As much as we advocate freedom of expression, we will not accept books / blogs that promote pornography, bestiality, incest or kiddie porn.
2. We will not take any responsibility for communications between a customer and a sponsor. Each service provider has different terms & conditions, it is your responsibility to read these before making a purchase.
3. All sponsorship received is non-refundable.
OTHER BOOK EXPO HAPPENINGS
PHOTO CONTEST – CLICK ON IMAGE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Author Interview – AFN Clarke
- AFN Clarke – Things They Never Tell You About Becoming A Published Author
- OB Light Me Up – Angela Day
- OB Light Me Up – Alan Plessinger
- OB Light Me Up – Mark David Major
- OB Light Me Up – CS Patra
- OB Phoenix 30 – Robin Mahle
- OB Phoenix 30 – Bob Mayer
- OB Phoenix 30 – August Wainwright
- OB Power Pack – RS Guthrie
Past Book Tours